OVERVIEW
The furniture sector in India makes a marginal contribution to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), representing about 0.5 %t of the total GDP. The major part of this industry, approximately 85 % is in the unorganised sector while the remaining 15% comprises of organized players. Home furniture is the largest segment in the Indian furniture market, accounting for about 65 % of furniture sales, followed by the office furniture segment with a 20 % share and the contract segment, accounting for the remaining 15%.

Our cold rolled steel offering meet the evolving needs of this segment with a host of unbeatable advantages. The ease of bendability and drawability makes it the preferred raw material for furniture products. Due to the enhanced flatness offered, large panels used in furniture can be easily fabricated, eliminating the need of rework for shape correction. Also, the superior surface finish yields an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the end-products.

There are four micro-segments:

  • Wardrobes
  • Kitchen Furniture
  • Home & Office Furniture
  • Commercial Racks & Storage Solutions
STEEL GRADES & BRANDS THAT CATER TO THIS SEGMENT
  • Steel Grades: CQ and DQ (Bright & Matt Finish)
  • Brands: Tata Steelium